As a Project coordinator, you will be part of an established high performing team accountable for coordinating all aspects of business administration associated with the lifecycle of a project. You will provide first class operational support along with enterprising solutions in respect of the project lifecycle; in particular, ensuring the swift and accurate administration of project data and client invoices and the appropriate use of systems and processes.
Purpose of the Project Operations team is to
- Place the client at the centre of what we do making it easy and desirable to do business with us, ensuring we turn revenue into cash as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Reduce the administrative burden to consultants so they can spend more time with our clients
- Ensure and maintain a system of governance for the accurate and timely use of systems and process inline with regional and global standards and polices
Tasks And Responsibilities
- Lead project set up process within Control Risks internal enterprise systems
- Coordinate data sites & project timelines
- Qualify supporting documentation & data
- Programme and maintain project budgets
- Liaise with intercompany offices
- Coordinate subcontractor administration
- Coordinate purchase order process
- Coordinate project reporting schedule
- Act as point of contact for project administration
- Provide ad-hoc support to project managers
Client Project Coordination – Financial
- Lead end to end project invoice process
- Process project costs – subcontractor, vendor invoices
- Liaison to finance teams and credit control
- Qualify project data for financial reporting, project management & invoicing
- Qualify & approve client & I/C invoices
- Collaborate with client on-boarding procedure & liaise with clients administrative teams
- Qualify client documentation in relation to invoicing
- Ensure ease of transaction between Control Risks & client
- Support the implementation of standard operating procedures
- Identify issues with & exceptions to standard processes or procedures
- Identify systems errors, data issues and raise for solutions
- Provide training for enterprise systems & provide feedback to business
Knowledge and experience
- Prior administrative experience, ideally in related field.
- Raising client invoices and collating supporting backing documentation from multiple sources
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to quickly assimilate and understand information to recognise what action is required
- Knowledge of Relativity or similar e-discovery software platform
- Downloading and manipulating data sets to fit different formats
- Prior experience of communicating with clients/ customers
- Prior experience of using multiple internal enterprise systems
Qualifications and specialist skills
- Educated to degree or similar workplace experience.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel; Visio & SharePoint would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills with the ability to establish effective and strong working relationships with internal and external contacts
- Good organisational and prioritising skills
- An ability to identify problems, understand the complete impact of them and see challenges through to a conclusion
- Accurate with an eye for detail
Career Framework Level – Band F. Application closing date for Control Risk employees 29 September 2022
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary global bonus scheme that incentivises, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasise the value of in-person time together – in the office and with our clients – while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
- As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us and are fully committed to equal treatment, free from discrimination, of all candidates throughout our recruitment process.