- Full Time
Control Risks is a specialist risk consultancy that helps to create secure, compliant and resilient organizations in an age of ever-changing risk. Working across disciplines, technologies and geographies, everything we do is based on our belief that taking risks is essential to the clients’ success.
We provide the clients with the insight to focus resources and ensure they are prepared to resolve the issues and crises that occur in any ambitious global organization.
We go beyond problem-solving and give the clients the insight and intelligence they need to realize opportunities and grow. From the boardroom to the remotest location, we have developed an unparalleled ability to bring order to chaos and reassurance to anxiety.
As a Senior Consultant in the Legal Technologies (eDiscovery) team, you will be responsible for providing project management and consulting services to the client in their use of eDiscovery technologies including forensic investigations, review analytics, artificial intelligence machine learning, cyber and regulatory breaches.
You will predominantly manage Legal Technology engagements, working with the existing Technology team to deliver services and work product to meet and exceed the clients’ expectations and company standards.
This role has two focus areas:
- Project management of eDiscovery matters, supporting stakeholders in reviewing and analysing data in a dedicated platform powered by Nuix.
- Assessment of EDRM life cycle and project workflows to assist in the development of standard operating procedures and quality control/assurance documentation.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Exhibit technical expertise in the delivery of Legal Technology consulting work streams.
- Deliver high quality work product with impeccable attention to detail
- Enhance current and develop new innovative reporting outputs for eDiscovery workflows.
- Act as a senior project manager on engagements, taking responsibility for the delivery of projects and managing client accounts
- Keep detailed notes on workflow standard and determine improvements or alignments to EDRM quality control
Knowledge & Experience
- Extensive experience of professional technology consulting experience in forensics, eDiscovery or investigations; and deep understanding of the EDRM life cycle
- Significant experience in Nuix (for example, Workbench, Investigate, eDiscovery) and the ability to manage cases within the Nuix platform
- Advanced expertise in all aspects of the eDiscovery lifecycle from identification through to production with the proven ability in managing concurrent projects
- In depth knowledge of emerging analytics and artificial intelligence technologies in the eDiscovery domain including all forms of textual analytics
- Experience of consulting with clients on any Technology Assisted Review workflows and the relative merits of Continuous Active Learning
- Some experience of other eDiscovery platforms such as Relativity, Reveal and Brainspace
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills and an ability to work effectively in teams
- The ability to build relationships internally and externally with stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
Qualifications & Specialist Skills
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- UK Security Vetting clearance to at least CTC level preferred
- Ability to leverage technology to solve problems and to quickly develop proficiency in combining new technologies with innovative workflows
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills to effectively communicate with diverse audiences of varying degrees of technical expertise
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines, while effectively juggling competing demands and evolving priorities
- Awareness of other Forensic Technology competencies such as digital forensics, forensic data analytics and cyber
- Comfortable presenting to large audiences on new solutions
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Pension Plans
- Life Assurance
- Leave Package
- Training & Development
- Employee Assistance Programme – Counselling