Our Forensics experts provide value and assist our clients in the area of digital forensics and eDiscovery. The Forensics Consultant will have the opportunity to support a range of forensic investigations and eDiscovery matters across many different industries, providing assistance with data collections, chain-of-custody documentation, proper evidence handling, forensic analysis, data filtering and data processing.
The successful Consultant will work within our Compliance, Forensics and Intelligence team to deliver a complete suite of robust services in order to meet our clients’ complex investigative and eDiscovery requirements.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Participate and support on projects involving the identification, collection and analysis of computer systems and electronic data sources.
- Perform computer forensic investigations with limited oversight.
- Produce initial drafts of documentation and reports.
- Utilize quality control and best practices to maintain high-quality work product on all engagements.
- Data filtering, extractions and staging from forensics images for data processing.
- Utilize off-the-shelf and proprietary data collection, analysis and reporting tools.
- Collaborate with the Compliance Forensics and Intelligence team and other teams within Control Risks to provide a holistic solution to our clients.
- Ability to travel and work in challenging environments.
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on technical and/or computer forensic investigations experience. Understanding of best practices procedures and technological trends in the industry
- Advanced proficiency in English language
- Experienced in conducting digital forensic preservations and examinations on mobile device operating systems using industry-standard forensic tools
- Proficient in the use of industry-standard forensic and eDiscovery tools (preferably familiar with EnCase, FTK, Tableau Forensic Duplicator, Axiom, Cellebrite and Nuix)
- Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement team
- Able to explain difficult technical concepts and ideas in non-technical terms
- Superior fundamental understanding of IT systems and infrastructure
- Knowledge of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- SQL, PowerShell experience
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary global bonus scheme that incentivises, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasise the value of in-person time together – in the office and with our clients – while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us and are fully committed to equal treatment, free from discrimination, of all candidates throughout our recruitment process.