Control Risks is a specialist risk consultancy that helps to create secure, compliant and resilient organizations in an age of ever-changing risk. Working across disciplines, technologies and geographies, everything we do is based on our belief that taking risks is essential to our clients’ success.
We provide our clients with the insight to focus resources and ensure they are prepared to resolve the issues and crises that occur in any ambitious global organization.
We go beyond problem-solving and give our clients the insight and intelligence they need to realize opportunities and grow. From the boardroom to the remotest location, we have developed an unparalleled ability to bring order to chaos and reassurance to anxiety.
This role is based in Luxenbourg City and the sucessful candidate will be required in the office in a hybrid working arrangement. This role is for a six (6) month project with the possibility of an extension for a further two (2) months.
The role of the case management officer is to capture and track cases that are being worked on, and further develop and implement a case management system.
- Test use cases for creation / assigning cases;
- Uploading documents and validating the indexing function;
- Collaborate closely with other team members from the three units in the investigation division to validate their use cases;
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Document software defects and inconsistencies ;
- Track the progress with the Case Management System on identified flows and issues
- Provide support and documentation
- Test use cases for the implementation of the Digital Forensic Network;
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies;
- Document software defects and inconsistencies.
- Some relevant experience in the field of forensics technology and systems
- Experience in setting up and testing a case management system
- Experience in collaborating with technical staff
- Experience in database management
- Good programming
- University degree in computer science or other related field or relevnat professional experience
- A high level of interpersonal skills
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of French and/or other EU languages would be advantageou