The Associate Analyst will be responsible for assisting in forensic accounting, corporate investigations, litigation support and corporate insolvency engagements.
Role tasks and responsibilities
1. Provide on-the-ground support for forensic accounting and corporate investigations engagements
2. Provide support in e-discovery engagements
3. Conduct in-depth public domain research in local and English in connection with engagements
1. Minimum university degree
2. 1-2 years experiences in Big 4 or with a reputable law firm or accounting firm, or in an internal audit/compliance role with an MNC.
3. Excellent professional knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
4. Proficient in English (both spoken and written) and Hindi (spoken).
5. Willingness to travel.
1. Indian or overseas accountancy certifications (e.g., ICAI, CPA, CA), law degree or MBA from a reputed business school is strongly preferred
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary global bonus scheme that incentivises, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance.
- Control Risks supports hybrid working arrangements, wherever possible, that emphasise the value of in-person time together – in the office and with our clients – while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
- As an equal opportunities employer, we encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join us and are fully committed to equal treatment, free from discrimination, of all candidates throughout our recruitment process.
- Working with our clients, from day one our people are given direct responsibility, career development and the opportunity to work collaboratively on fascinating projects in a rewarding and inclusive global environment.
- The Company is committed to further its diversity, inclusion and equity agenda and as an employee you have access to various business resource groups in the Company including the Company’s LGBT+ network called MOSAIC, the Women’s Network, and Synergy – a people network to celebrate and promote ethnic diversity at Control Risks
Control Risks is a specialist risk consultancy that helps to create secure, compliant and resilient organisations in an age of ever-changing risk. Working across disciplines, technologies and geographies, everything we do is based on our belief that taking risks is essential to our clients’ success.
We provide our clients with the insight to focus resources and ensure they are prepared to resolve the issues and crises that occur in any ambitious global organisation.
We go beyond problem-solving and give our clients the insight and intelligence they need to realise opportunities and grow. From the boardroom to the remotest location, we have developed an unparalleled ability to bring order to chaos and reassurance to anxiety.