- Full Time
The purpose of the internship program is to provide the university student with an opportunity to develop professional skills, gain practical experience, gain exposure to Control Risks business methodologies.
All this in a dynamic, demanding and rewarding work environment where he/she can put to practice the knowledge acquired during his/her studies and learn, while looking for solutions to real life challenges or risks facing business across Latin America.
A successful internship could lead to a full-time position
- Assist in investigating employee malpractice claims and corporate fraud allegations.
- Participate in different phases throughout the investigation by conducting research in public records and proprietary databases, gathering financial and non-financial information, leveraging technology and forensic technology elements.
- The CFI Intern will learn and will be required to keep abreast on current business developments focused on corporate fraud and corruption cases in Mexico and globally.
- Able to organize and present orally and in writing concise information in connection with projects assigned. Most of the communications (oral and written) will be in English. .
- Special projects as per required by the CFI team for Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean region, including fraud and corruption prevention, design and implementation of compliance programs.
- Basic/Intermediate accounting and/or auditing skills
- Online research for reputational due diligence investigations
- English and Spanish fluent, both spoken and written.
- Word, Excel proficient
- Basic/Intermediate accounting or auditing skills
- Accounting students