Our contract intelligence service provides a cost-effective solution for a key component of contract lifecycle management, offering organizations a centralized, organized method to review and analyze their global contract universe. Corporations and firms using the Contract Intelligence service can better find, understand and act upon contracts to meet regulatory requirements, reduce risk and recognize greater business value.
We are seeking licensed attorneys for upcoming contract intelligence review projects in Chicago, IL. Reviewers should expect to work at least 40 hours per week in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment. No relocation assistance is provided and the position is not eligible for visa sponsorship. Compensation rates are competitive. At FTI, we like to get to know our reviewers and have them work on multiple projects over time. To become a member of one of our document review teams, please apply.
- Read and analyze complex commercial agreements and related documents.
- Analyze contract relationships to identify relevant vs. non-relevant contract documents.
- Communicate and document contract anomalies for further review.
- Must be an attorney licensed and in good-standing in at least one U.S. jurisdiction.
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for contracts-related documents and agreements.
- Understanding of contract terminology and structure.
- Meticulous attention to detail, critical thinking skills, and excellent written and verbal communication abilities in both on-site and remote settings.
- Proficiency with computer software including Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn proprietary review platforms quickly.