The primary responsibility of this position is to support daily technical and operation needs related to electronic stored information that includes data loading, conversion, manipulation, quality assurance, tracking, reporting and management of client data.
What You’ll Do
- In-charge of data processing, conversion, analysis, quality control, import and other specialized tasks including interaction with other consultants, managers and client personnel.
- Coordinate data staging and processing for electronic data processing projects, provide status reports within and across teams.
- Effectively communicate with internal team client requirements and deliverables.
- Manage, process, and load data into document review tool.
- Respond to any project related queries and issues and provide solutions/workarounds.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, prepare summary, document the process, solution, next steps and effectively communicate to the internal and external teams.
- Assist with internal software requirements testing and improvements, provide product enhancement feedback, coordinate the deployment of tools and processes, perform data analysis and quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and collaborate results with the team.
- Customer-service oriented to meet client deadlines, including overtime and weekend work when necessary.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preferably in Computer Science or technical discipline.
- 1+ years of experience in a technology related role, preferably as a data analyst or similar.
- 1+ years of experience managing data within SQL databases and Microsoft Access.
- Knowledge of data manipulation, data conversion and data analysis activities in SQL database
- Must have the ability to work in fast paced environment to meet critical client deadlines.
- Knowledge of DTS and SSIS.
- Experience in processing data in Nuix or equivalent processing platform.
- Proficient in Windows and related software, especially Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access etc.).
- Experience and good understanding of hardware and software , and MS-DOS commands.
- Good communication and client interfacing skills (verbal and written).
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible with working evenings and weekends upon request.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to take initiatives and understand tasks quickly with minimal supervision.
- Ability to follow instructions thoroughly while paying attention to details.
- Problem solver with proven analytical skills.
- Demonstrates an ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- COVID Vaccine required*
- Good understanding of hardware and software implementation and support
- Knowledge of any document review management application like Nuix, Ringtail, Relativity, Concordance, Summation, IPRO and Introspect.
- Knowledge/Familiarity with Nuix scripting but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of programming (C++, Java, Visual Basic, PERL, Ruby).
- Knowledge of C#.net programming.
- Technical writing.
- Litigation support experience.
*Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
- Citizenship Status: Not Applicable
- Exempt or Non-Exempt?: Exempt