Elevate is recruiting Consultant to join Elevate on a contract basis as part of our eDDR team. This team will support global law firm and in-house law department customers with litigation document review and eDiscovery in on-going complex litigations.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Review high volumes of complex litigation documents with highest productivity and
- Identify and assess the impact of application of review guidelines on documents.
Draft decision logs and perform quality control.
- Ensure adherence to Elevate’s standard operating procedures on projects.
Be trained on and required to use the most advanced litigation technology review
- Work as part of a global team.
- LLB or LLM
- Prior experience with document review, eDiscovery, or contract extraction and/or
review, or 1+ years’ experience working with large law firms or corporate legal
- Bachelor’s Degree required in LLB or equivalent required
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology, and services to law departments and law firms. Elevate is home to those of us who dedicate our multi-disciplinary careers and diverse experiences to improving the legal industry. It is our place to ‘make a dent in the universe.’
Recent distinctions include:
- 2021 winner, Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Value Champions Award
- Winner, 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies: 2021, 2020, 2018, 2017, 2016
- For the 6th year in a row, named by Chambers & Partners in 2021 as a Top Global Services Provider (Band 1 – highest ranking)
- 500 Best-Led Companies of 2021
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.com/jobs-at-elevate/
Follow us on social media