Elevate is recruiting a Associate in our eDDR – Document Review team team. As a Associate you will support global law firm and in-house law department customers with incident response, litigation document review and eDiscovery in on-going complex litigations and regulatory investigations.edings.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, the Associate – eDDR – Document Review will
- Review high volumes of complex litigation documents with highest productivity and accuracy.
- Identify and assess the impact of application of review guidelines on documents.
- Draft decision logs and perform quality control.
- Ensure adherence to Elevate’s standard operating procedures on projects.
- Be trained on and required to use the most advanced litigation technology review tools.
- Work as part of a global team.
- 1+ to 2 years’ experience working with ALSPs, large law firms or corporate legal departments.
- Prior experience with document review, eDiscovery, and incident response.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Experience working on review tools like Relativity, Everlaw, Xerox, Ringtail, Canopy, etc.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in law
Elevate is a law company. We provide software and services for the intersection of business and law. Our legal, business, and technology professionals offer practical ways for global law departments and law firms to improve efficiency, quality, and business outcomes.
Our most recent achievements and distinctions include:
- For the seventh consecutive year, in 2022, Chambers & Partners named Elevate as a Top Global Services Provider, ranking us as Band 1 (highest ranking) in all applicable categories (Contract Lifecycle Management, Litigation Services, and Flexible Legal Staffing)
- Co-winner, 2022 Financial Times Collaborative Innovation Award for Industry Impact
- Winner, Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies: 2022, 2021, 2020, 2018, 2017, and 2016
- Named by ALM Intelligence as the only Pacesetter in the Legal category in its 2021-2022 Legal Department Legal Operations report
- The first non-lawyer-owned global legal services provider to receive an Alternative Business Structure (ABS) License to provide legal services in the US
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.com/jobs-at-elevate/
Follow us on social media