FTI Consulting is seeking graduates with 1-2 years’ experience to join us as Consultants for a unique opportunity to participate in a rotational programme designed to develop their skillset in various practices across FTI Consulting, prior to committing to one practice area. This is for people who want to gain broader experience and familiarise themselves with different service offerings.
This London based programme is open to all applicants that have relevant experience but is, designed to offer particular support to individuals that identify as Black or Mixed Heritage. Whilst we are actively promoting this opportunity to include people that have traditionally been underrepresented at FTI Consulting, we will be selecting individuals on merit and without bias.
The programme will be around 12 months long. Participants will have the opportunity to work in 2 different segments of FTI Consulting’s business, which will enable them to grow their professional skills and broaden their experience by engaging with different areas throughout the programme. This is a full-time, permanent and salaried opportunity. Consultants will be assigned within one of the segments they rotated through after successful completion of the programme.
Dependent on the Rotational Programme Track selected, the 12-month programme will be broken down into two 6-month phases, where participants will be assigned for a half year learning across each of the following FTI Consulting segments: Forensic & Litigation Consulting and Technology. The rotations will be across both segments and within the following practices: Digital Forensics, Data & Analytics, Cybersecurity & E-Discovery.
There may be some variances in how the two 6-month assignments are organised, to ensure that the participants get a fully rounded experience. Participants will have access to senior leadership, one-to-one mentoring and have regular progress meetings with Human Resources.
We have designed this role to appeal to people who want to broaden their current career path and who want to experience working in areas that align with their current interests.
What You’ll Do:
Potential responsibilities will vary based on the Consultant’s rotational track and may include:
- Working on multiple client engagements
- Reporting and presenting findings to senior leadership
- Developing analytical solutions to client problems
- Assisting on new business initiatives (e.g. conducting research on prospects, creating and editing PowerPoint presentations and proposals, etc.)
- Working with and learning from experts across various fields
- Participating in assessments, applying a combination of technical skills and critical thinking
- Attending project meetings with clients and their internal and external legal advisers
- Learning how and why a process works
- Assisting with investigative interviewing
FTI is the place for you if…
- You are passionate about helping an organization manage change, mitigate risk, or resolve disputes
- You are looking for a place committed to your personal and professional development
- You want to become a leader with deep knowledge and the ability to make an impact
- You have a Bachelors degree
- You have 1-2 years’ experience working with client/stakeholder management
- You have a demonstrable level of IT competency e.g. Microsoft office products
- You have an inquisitive mind and desire to be involved in change
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits.
We offer a competitive benefits and wellbeing programme including private medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, income protection, flex critical illness cover, 5% employer pension contribution, holiday buy, discounted gym membership, interest free travel loans, paid volunteer hours and corporate matching for charitable donations, and much more.
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.