Consilio Enterprise Talent Solutions is seeking Legal Review Attorneys in Tennessee to support a large public entity client.
Strong attorney skill sets will include research and analysis, regulatory and policy review and implementation, compliance review and determinations, legal motions and pleadings, discovery and hearing preparation, appearances at administrative hearings, and other litigation related activities.
· Start date: rolling starts, earliest is Mid November
· Duration: 18-24 months
· Pay: starts at $30/hour but can range and will ultimately depend on the role you are selected for and your experience level.
· Must have 0-4+ years of experience.
· Must be actively licensed to practice law in Tennessee with no history of discipline.
Desire and ability to commit to a full-time, long-term project on a contract basis. Excellent organizational skills, including ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage workload to meet specific timeframes and deadlines.
Must demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to foster and maintain cohesive working relationships, ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills necessary, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage workload to meet specific timeframes and deadlines
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to interpret and execute public policy