The Client Solutions Director is responsible for designing and presenting solutions, onboarding clients, as well as managing, growing and retaining enterprise clients at Lighthouse. By leveraging deep knowledge of Lighthouse solutions and the Client Director will help clients maximize the initial value they receive from Lighthouse, ensure we are meeting client expectations across all services, and continue to drive growth through value added services and consultative selling. The Client Solutions Director is responsible for leading and managing at least $10M in business with a diverse group of clients, and is able to independently sustain client relationships, retention, and growth YoY. The Client Solutions Director also assists the sales team in client meetings and presentations, RFP responses, explaining ROI to our clients, running client business review, showing Lighthouse solutions, and demoing products. They must understand the existing sales pipeline, where clients stand in the “client journey,” and how clients move through the sales.
- Create ongoing relationships with clients, being aware of clients’ individual needs, and using key information to help drive product/service adoption.
- Improve client experience by anticipating customer needs, consulting proactively, and performing gap analysis.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing clients by promoting company products and services.
- Use consultative selling techniques, and be the voice for service and product implementation at an enterprise level.
- Gain trusted advisor status with our clients.
- Manage and coordinate the right resources, programs, and information to help drive client initiatives, solutions, issue resolution, and value presentations.
- Communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing clients through.
- Create medium to long-range plans and helping prepare strategies to protect, grow, and diversify the relationship.
- Advocate for clients with marketing, product, service delivery, and executive teams.
- Identify root causes for customer churn and possible client dissatisfaction proactively.
- Respond to client issues directly, being adaptable and flexible, and diving into unexpected situations.
- Prioritize and effectively apply different models of customer engagement – from high touch focused on customer intimacy to low touch for efficiency.
- Keep clients proactively updated about new tools, products, and offerings; and providing client demonstrations.
- Guide clients through onboarding processing, initiatives, working sessions, and presentations.
- Create client deliverables including client playbooks, marketing materials, and responding to RFP/RFI’s.
- Understand client requirements for both case level and program level initiatives.
- Demonstrate continuing education and market awareness.
- Develop implementation plans for new products and services.
- Create training materials for the team and be a visible leader.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Strong analytical and logical skills.
- Strong client empathy.
- Ability to build relationships with clients.
- Ability to affect and influence change with clients.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to communicate with people at various levels across organizations and to get complex technical points across in a simple manner.
- Ability to problem solve and change course/re-plan when issues arise or situations without clear parameters.
- Ability to scope and understand a client’s case and program level goals and needs; and develop a plan around them.
- Understanding of value drivers for developing recurring revenue.
- Ability to deliver detailed / complex information clearly.
- Ability to assist Sales in proposals and presentation as well as upsell Lighthouse products.
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to foster positive and professional relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle a changing and growing workload.
- Delegate work to Client Services, Advisory Services, and other departments.
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters or JD a plus).
- 8 years of work experience with at least five years of eDiscovery project management experience.
- Proven ability to maintain highly valuable and outcome-based relationships with a diverse customer account base.
- Experience with enterprise level deployments and program management.
- Technical certifications preferred (e.g. RCA).
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 50% of the time will be spent traveling.
- Duties may require the ability to lift up to 20 lbs.