The Client Success Director is responsible for client success, retention and advocacy at Lighthouse. By leveraging deep knowledge of Lighthouse solutions and services, the Client Success Director will help clients maximize the value they receive from Lighthouse, ensure we are meeting client expectations across all solutions, and drive growth through value added solutions and consultative selling. A Clients Success Director’s goal is to deepen the trusted advisor relationship and partnership with Lighthouse clients.
- Develop trusted advisor client relationships with fanatical focus on providing an exceptional client experience.
- Guide clients through Lighthouse’s onboarding journey, initiatives, working sessions and presentations.
- Establish and execute on client success plans that deepen retention and increase growth.
- Assume the voice of the client articulating clearly client business goals, technology requirements and market trends.
- Partner with Sales and cross-functional teams to expand the adoption of Lighthouse solutions.
- Collaborate with Sales to propose, upsell and present on Lighthouse products and services.
- Scope, design and drive execution on client engagements with an enterprise programmatic approach.
- Reduce client churn by ensuring clients are maximizing their investment in Lighthouse solutions.
- Manage client dissatisfaction through proactive, insightful and frequent client touch points.
- Anticipate client needs and demands through consultative partnerships with clients.
- Work independently to drive execution on client success strategies and plans.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND BEHAVIORS
- Expertise in the full scope of the legal and e-discovery lifecycle.
- Knowledge of legal and e-discovery technologies (e.g. EnCase, iPro, Nuix, Relativity, Brainspace).
- Understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Demonstrated experience developing trusted partnerships with enterprise clients.
- Comfortable in an influencer role requiring cross-functional collaboration.
- Flexibility to pivot with changing client business goals, needs and requirements.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and change management skills.
- Strong communication, technical writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to convey complex technical points with simplicity and clarity.
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters or JD a plus)
- 5+ years of experience in customer success, client services or other client facing role.
- 8+ years of experience in legal technology, e-discovery or information governance.
- Experience with enterprise level deployments and program management preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table.
- Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane.
- Duties may require the ability to lift up to 20 lbs.