To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for exceptional people to work in our Discovery & Disclosure services division where we provide support to clients and their legal advisors by assisting in the preservation, collection, processing, investigation and hosting of electronically stored information (ESI) in response to litigation, civil disputes and investigations.
You’ll join a fast-growing team within Europe’s leading digital forensics and investigations provider, taking on a stimulating and varied workstream across the EDRM spectrum, with plenty of individual responsibility, client interaction and technical challenges to keep you engaged and enthused.
- Deliver projects throughout all stages of the EDRM, including, scoping, collection, processing, review and production/presentation
- Operate processing and review tools, specifically Relativity and Nuix
- Respond to requests for support from clients and deliver review training to clients in person and over online meetings
- Capture of data from servers, bespoke systems and email clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Understanding of Network architecture and
- Knowledge and implementation of large scale software deployments
- Utilise CCL’s case management system to effectively and proactivity manage case work to maintain efficiency, ensure deadlines are maintained and to monitor ‘on hold’ cases
- Quality checking of analysts, senior analysts output to ensure all quality and policy requirements are being met
- Monitor and address any challenges that may affect productivity and have an impact on the customer
- Accomplish results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring and mentoring analysts, senior analysts
- Develop, coordinate and enforce policies, procedures and productivity standards
- Maintain overall quality of service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; resolving quality and customer service problems and recommending improvements