THE FUEL OF TOMORROW: BIG DATA.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
Big data is nothing without the creative minds that transform facts into innovations. Our data science experts have the ability to discover the truths hidden in the numbers, helping us to re-envision both Industry 4.0 and mobility. Their insights from the data we collect today are what we use to create the transportation of tomorrow.
The product MyCollaboration supplies all globally used collaboration tools within the BMW Group. Microsoft is one of our strategic partners and we are providing e-Discovery and Investigation services using their features. We want to bring our processes and set-up to the next level and therefore, we are looking for an architect to design the target picture and accompany the journey to get there.
What awaits you?
- You collaborate with legal, compliance, and IT teams to define E-Discovery and investigation processes tailored to BMW Group Global services' requirements and develop a comprehensive framework for conduction IT investigations, including standard procedures for data collection, preservation, and analysis in Office 365 and Exchange Server environments, while ensuring processes align with industry best practices, legal standards, and data privacy regulations.
- You define data retention policies and mechanisms to preserve relevant data for E-Discovery purposes, you implement data anonymization and encryption practices to protect sensitive information during investigations.
- You evaluate and deploy appropriate E-Discovery and forensic tools, while also identifying opportunities for process automation and then implement solutions to streamline E-Discovery and investigation workflows.
- You conduct training sessions for relevant stakeholders, including IT personnel, legal teams, and management, to enhance awareness of E-Discovery and investigation procedures.
What should you bring along?
- University degree in Computer science, Information technology or a comparable field.
- Extensive experience in E-Discovery and IT investigation practices, with a focus on Microsoft 365 (M365) and Exchange Server environments, as well as automation technologies and scripting languages for process automation (e.g. PowerShell, Python, MS Graph, Power Automate).
- Proven track record in designing and implementing efficient E-Discovery and investigation processes and a strong understanding of data governance, data privacy, and regulatory compliance frameworks (e.g., GDPR, CCPA).
- Proficiency in using E-Discovery and forensic tools (e.g. Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance Center, eDiscovery Manager, EnCase, etc.) especially in-depth knowledge of Microsoft 365 security features, Exchange Server administration, and related technologies.
You are enthused by an innovative-volatile environment? – Apply now!
Note: Please apply exclusively online via our career portal. Applications via other channels (esp. e-mail) cannot be considered.
What we offer?
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive remuneration.
- BMW & MINI promotions.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
- And many other benefits – see bmw.jobs/benefits
At the BMW Group, we see diversity and inclusion in all its dimensions as a strength for our teams. Equal opportunities are a particular concern for us, and the equal treatment of applicants and employees is a fundamental principle of our corporate policy. That is why our recruiting decisions are also based on personality, experience and skills.
Find out more about diversity at the BMW Group at bmwgroup.jobs/diversity
Earliest starting date: from now on
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: fulltime
BMW Group HR Team
+49 89 382-17001