Job Id: AUS082322_1662569248
Beacon Hill Legal is seeking to hire paralegals or non-barred JDs for remote fraud project involving data inventory and cataloging.
This position will be remote.
Duties & Requirements:
- Experience with logging data and familiarity/knowledge working with various data sources (electronic media, physical files, and devices).
- Experience in identification of custodians, date ranges, file types, and folder descriptions.
- Ability to maintain a detailed and organized system for inventorying and cataloging data sources, custodian, date ranges etc.
- Start: This project is scheduled to begin during the month of September
- Duration: minimum of 2-3 months, with potential to be a long-term opportunity
- Equipment: A company issued laptop will be issued to selected candidates
- College degree is required. A law degree is preferred.
- Experience working with Relativity preferred.
- Strong computer skills, especially Excel and data entry with strong attention to detail.
Please submit your resume in an MS Word for consideration. All relevant experience should be listed on resume submissions.