Beacon Hill Legal is seeking an eDiscovery Litigation Paralegal to join a boutique Law Firm located in the Chicago Loop! This is a full time, permanent position, has WFH Flexibility, full benefits, and competitive compensation!
Skills required and Job Duties include the following:
- At minimum 5+ years of Litigation experience out of a Law Firm and must know how to manage cases from inception through trial!
- A 4-year degree and Paralegal Certificate is preferred!
- Must have Trial experience and be willing to travel for trial.
- Experience and technical expertise within Relativity (or other eDiscovery tools).
- Extensive experience with drafting, responding, and reviewing discovery requests, discovery responses, document productions, litigation holds, privilege logs, subpoena preparation and follow-up, and the ability to draft basic pleadings including motions to compel, mediation summaries, and initial pleadings.
The firm emphasizes on work life balance, have WFH flexibility and Salaries are based on experience ($70-$85K)!
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted* The firm is actively interviewing candidates, APPLY TODAY!*