Beacon Hill Legal is looking to register US-licensed attorneys with 6+ months of prior e-discovery experience in preparation for future document review projects.
Please keep in mind that while these positions will be remote, candidates must be physically located in either Washington State.
- Must be actively licensed and in good standing in at least one U.S. jurisdiction
- Must live and work in Washington State.
- Must be available to work 40-50 hours per week during standard business hours
- 6+ months of e-Discovery experience and experience working with Relativity required
- Hours: 40-50-hour workweeks
- Pay: $28-$30/hour
- Duration: Varying lengths ranging from 2 weeks to 3+ months
If you’re interested in working with us in the future, please include all e-discovery experience, licensure(s), and the state from which you will be working on your resume.