Discovery Paralegal – Hybrid
Beacon Hill Legal is searching for an experienced Discovery Paralegal for a major law firm based in midtown Manhattan. This is a hybrid position.
This person should have at least 4 years of Discovery Paralegal experience or similar. This person should be experienced in Relativity including running reports and backend functions. This person ideally would also have experience in Mass Torts. The salary for this role will range from $100,000 – $125,000 DOE.
- Support and provide oversight for all phases of discovery
- Run relativity reports and be a relativity expert for the team
- Assist with preparing and filing pleadings and other court papers in state and Federal courts
- Coordinate interviews, depositions, hearings, and other related meetings
- eFiling in Federal and State courts
- Shepardize briefs and assist with cite-checking
- Assist with the preparation of privilege logs
- 4+ years experience as a Discovery Paralegal or similar experience
- Must have experience with Relativity, including running reports
- Mass torts experience preferred
- Bachelor Degree is required
If interested and have the experience, please submit your resume! (Applications without a resume will not be considered)