Business Intelligence Associates
- Full Time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Business Intelligence Associates (“BIA”) is looking to expand our fast-paced document review team. We use a variety of review platforms, with a focus on Smarsh, for fast and accurate document reviews. We focus on providing excellent customer support and solutions that improve the document review process. This is a temporary full-time remote position with a competitive compensation. There is a possibility of this position becoming permanent.
- Working with our internal teams to ensure document review best practices, including:
- Reviewing large quantities of documents accurately and efficiently.
- Identifying key information and effectively communicating findings to other team members and your review manager.
- Working collaboratively with the review manager and your team members to meet critical deadlines.
- Working with the review team and review manager to guide the document review through a consistent workflow by:
- Interacting with the review team to understand issues regarding the relevancy of documents.
- Performing quality control checks.
- Supporting the execution of reviews by:
- Having a thorough understanding of the Smarsh review platform.
- Recognizing patterns in the data to allow for consistent coding of similar documents in larger quantities.
- Proven strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities and tight timelines.
- Ability to review documents at the required pace to meet deadlines.
- PC skills including Microsoft O365, MS Teams, OneDrive, Excel, and Word.
- Experience with document review platforms, including Smarsh.
- Job Type:
- Full-time remote work, temporary to permanent position.
- Preferred hours are M-F, 8am-4:30pm ET. There is some flexibility in hours as needed.