Holland & Knight
- Full Time
We are a Firm where people truly believe in what they do and strive to achieve the highest standards of performance and success.
Promote & implement eDiscovery protocols in support of the Firm’s strategic vision; collaborate with internal & external litigation support resources to ensure efficiency & profitability; ability to manage multiple competing priorities with minimal supervision; collaborating with the eDiscovery Services team to implement the eDiscovery function within the Firm; prepare & maintain case-level budgets and ensure projects remain within established cost & time parameters.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Implement technology, recommended practices and systems that are consistent across offices to effectively support the litigation practice, and are in line with Firm policies and business goals.
* Work with the Client Services Manager to ensure that legal teams are using appropriate, innovative and cost-effective technologies to manage the discovery process.
* Confer with legal teams to provide in-depth consulting on e-discovery issues.
* Confer with client legal and IT departments to analyze and advise responses to discovery requests, utilizing firm policies and best practices for intake.
* Assist legal teams to determine appropriate internal or external litigation support applications. Manage implementation of support applications.
* Manage data transfer and storage, utilizing firm policies and best practices.
* Participate in post-project analysis to discover workflow inefficiencies and obstacles. Work with Director of Litigation and eDiscovery Services to apply quality control processes and improvements to the discovery process.
* Assist with the development and delivery of training to litigation case teams on effective document review protocol utilizing both Firm and vendor technology.
* Work with Client Services Manager to direct the provision of firm-wide technical assistance for Relativity, West’s Case Notebook, CaseMap, TimeMap, Sanction, Trial Director, and various other internal and external litigation software.
* Communicate, market, and promote use of litigation technology, practice support services and products supported by the Firm.
* Coordinate electronic and paper document discovery, including processing, scanning, coding, review and productions.
* Coordinate depositions, video depositions, live transcripts, and full text searching of transcripts.
* Coordinate trial support.
* Coordinate with litigation department on projects.
* Troubleshoot litigation-specific software programs.
* Ensure expertise in relevant technology; proactively use most current technology to further teamwork, client service, and efficiency.
* Participate in appropriate industry organizations and stay current with developments in litigation technology.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Special projects and additional duties as assigned.
* 5+ years of professional litigation experience
* Large law firm experience preferred
* Relativity-Certified Administrator preferred
* Knowledge of and the ability to train on Relativity, Summation, Concordance, Sanction, Trial Director, WestLaw Case Notebook, Case Map, TimeMap. Working knowledge of IPRO e-Capture and IPRO.
* Experience with Technology-Assisted Review and Predictive Coding required.
* Well-developed analysis methods and techniques for management of projects containing ESI (electronically stored information), including utilizing Relativity-Assisted Review.
* Strong problem-solving, organizational and planning skills.
* Strong, verbal, written, analytical and interpersonal skills.
* Strong research skills.
* Ability to work as member of a team.
* Large case project management.
* Must be physically capable of moving boxes and or furniture weighing as much as 35 lbs.
* Bachelor’s Degree
Benefits: Four weeks paid time off per year, increasing every 5 years; ten paid holidays per year; comprehensive health (PPO and HDHPs), dental and vision plans including for domestic partners; life and AD&D insurance; short and long term disability insurance; FSA or HSA for medical; dependent care FSA; AFLAC and umbrella coverage available; Employee Assistance Program; 401(k) Plan, with profit sharing components; pre-tax transit and parking program; up to 12 weeks disability/parental leave; backup child/adult care/senior care planning through Care@Work; Rethink Benefits.
Benefits may vary by position and office.
Holland & Knight is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran or any other protected class.
Personal Information collected from applicants will be used for the purpose of processing the application throughout any recruitment or employment process, as well as inclusion in a personnel file. Categories of data collected may include name, address, phone numbers, email, Social Security Number, and signature. Holland & Knight may collect further information if you consent to a background check. This includes criminal background, employment, and certifications. Please visit Legal Information for Holland & Knight LLP’s privacy policies.