Job Profile: Client Services Manager
Job Families for Job Profiles: Client Services
Location: Hyderabad, TS
Shift: Night Shift (6pm-3am OR 8pm-5am)
· The primary goal of this position is to oversee our team of project managers and ensure the successful execution of client work, with a focus on coordinating with internal departments to complete complex tasks and continually improve our processes. Essential job responsibilities will include:
· Manage a strong team of highly motivated eDiscovery professionals project managers.
· Provide support for client escalations including problem identification and resolution.
· Regularly meet with clients to deliver status updates, resolve project issues maintain regular engagement with key client contacts in line with client expectations.
· Work with the team to achieve organizational goals with utilization and revenue.
· Performance review, coaching, daily workload analysis and team management
· Works collaboratively with the Operations Managers to identify and execute on process improvement initiatives.
· Provides managerial and strategic guidance to the development of Epiq’s best practices as well as cross-functionally with other operational groups.
· Provide substantive oversight to client-specific projects, managed on a day-to-day basis by project managers.
· Ensures that client and project requirements are being met by meeting on a regular basis with project teams.
· Provides team leadership to professionally develop and motivate staff members and allows them to assume additional responsibilities and growth opportunities within the organization.
· Instil confidence with the client and serves as the public face of Epiq’s high-quality service delivery offering.
Education & Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in project management, business management, or related area of study.
· 5-7 years of experience as a Project Manager or similar position responsible for defining and managing project scope, timelines, profitability, and effective delivery of products or services.
· Solid technical understanding of eDiscovery and ability to define and refine requirements through a project on the EDRM model.
· Come with relevant professional experience from a global consulting practice in any of the following areas of expertise: Digital Forensics, Mobile Forensics, eDiscovery Client Services, Document Review, and eDiscovery Operations.
· Experience in managing delivery of customer-facing and internally facing products or services in eDiscovery.
· Experience with managing a high performing client facing team.
· Excellent project management skills including problem solving, prioritization, scheduling, and documentation.
· Excellent interpersonal skills both internally and externally.
· Significant experience working in US hours coordinating with clients.