- Full Time
About Company :
UnitedLex is a data and professional services company delivering outcomes for high-performing law firms and corporate legal departments in the areas of digital litigation, intellectual property, contracts, compliance, and legal operations. Founded in 2006 with a mission to push the boundaries of legal innovation, we provide solutions that enable measurable performance improvement, risk mitigation, revenue gain, cost reduction, and digital business synergy. Our footprint spans 25 jurisdictions with major operation centres in 18 countries and a team of 3,000+ legal, data, and technology professionals around the world.
• To review documents as per the project protocol
• Conduct Quality Control and Quality Assurance in accordance with the UnitedLex Document Review Manual
• Perform tasks like creating searches and persistent highlighting
• Provide effective written and verbal feedback to Associates on assignment performance.
• Validating teams time entries
• Escalate substantive issues and any other project-related issues of concern to Team Lead/Manager
• Leading team huddles/sharing huddle notes
• Draft client Decision Log entries for final review by Manager
• Prepare and deliver case metrics (including productivity and quality metrics) for Team Lead/Manager review
• Workflow management
• Assist Team Lead/Manager in executing core UnitedLex Document Review processes
• Participate in client calls on occasion
• Managing project updates
• Assist in training team on project protocols and Decision Log updates
• Mentor Associates
• Assist in departmental domain training and ESAT initiatives
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Understanding of legal fundamentals, methods & procedures
• Basic proficiency in the following MS Office skills Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point.
• Willingness to stretch and work on weekends to meet client deadlines.
• LL.B./L.L.M. candidates only eligible
• Immediate joiners would be preferred
Ready to work a 9-hour shift anywhere between 8:30 am and 7:30 pm.
Should be ready to stretch beyond regular hours
FTH – Duration will be dependent on project requirement/availability
Should be willing to travel on business for short and long durations readily
All specific company policies to apply without exception
Compulsory adherence of ISO/IEC 27001: 2013 guidelines
UnitedLex is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all the physical and electronic information assets throughout the organization. Consistent with the UnitedLex ISMS policy and the ISO 27001 standard, every employee is responsible for complying with UnitedLex information security policies and reporting all security concerns, weaknesses, and breaches.