This role will manage the team to help ensure that client and departmental objectives are met, coordinating Focus Discovery support for Review Solutions, Client Solutions, Onboarding, Marketing, Finance and Sales, providing guidance and training to the Focus Discovery team, and assisting with client consultations and escalations.
- Collaborates with Senior Director, Focus Discovery in management of Focus Discovery team
- Monitors Focus Discovery projects to establish priorities and ensure client objectives are met
- Supervises and directs work on search consultation – search normalization, optimization, generation, reporting, and precision analysis
- Directs Focus Discovery Analysts and Analytics Consultants with daily tasks as client deadlines and business needs dictate
- Ensures effective collaboration with other teams in Expert Solutions and Service Delivery
- Provides strategic guidance to stakeholders across Lighthouse project initiatives, including complex cross-functional/departmental projects
- Takes proactive role in thought leadership, process development, and sales support around Focus Discovery offerings
- Maintains proficiency with Focus Discovery workflows, best practices, and platforms re: Search Consulting
- Serves as primary Focus Discovery resource for client escalations on Search Consulting projects and issues
- Provides client-specific subject matter expertise
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND BEHAVIORS
- Extensive knowledge of and demonstrated strategic leadership in search consultation
- Excellent communication skills suited to a client-facing role, careful attention to detail, and superior technical aptitude
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and organize under pressure
- Ability to work effectively internally and with clients
- Excellent organizational, planning, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. JD preferred.
- 8 yrs of e-discovery industry experience with strong knowledge of legal discovery concepts and processes, including experience supporting, conducting or managing document review. Exceptional customer service demeanor and strong client service ethic with experience in a lead client facing role. At least five years of end user and administrative experience reflecting proficiency in Equivio Zoom, Brainspace, Relativity Analytics or comparable platform preferred.
- 3 years of management experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Job may be required at a customer facility.
- Duties may require the ability to lift up to 20 lbs.