Anexsys UK – Business Development Manager
Anexsys, an XDD Company, is a leading international eDiscovery and legal technology organisation operating in Europe and North America. Anexsys is a fast-growing company with offices in London and Manchester, and, through its recent acquisition by Xact Data Discovery (XDD), now has international offices throughout North America and plans for further expansion in Europe.
Anexsys hosts market-leading eDiscovery platforms in the UK including Relativity and RelativityOne, Brainspace, Nuix, and our own proprietary legal technology platform Entity. We are unique in our ability to combine best-of-breed platforms with developing our own legal technology enhancements which include a portfolio of products from Excel redaction capabilities, through to AI-enabled review technology and highly-scalable cloud solutions.
As well as supporting law firms and corporations, Anexsys is a supplier through Crown Commercial Services and GCloud, supporting key government departments with end-to-end eDiscovery services. Our managed review capability, Anexsys Lens, is enhanced by Esquify, an innovative proprietary analytics and management platform.
The Business Development Management will support Anexsys’ leadership team, and the XDD international sales organisation, in fostering and developing meaningful client relationships in the UK and Europe. Supported by a service- and technology-focused leadership team, you will help us deliver differentiated, evolving and transformational legal technology services to leading organisations.
The Business Development Management is a new customer-focused role, building direct relationships with leading organisations, focused on our core services of eDiscovery, managed document review and forensics. You will have access to Anexsys’ range of marketing-leading legal technology platforms and new international capabilities.
· Responsible for the UK / EU territory selling across all Anexsys services lines and verticals.
· Build new business pipeline from external networking, marketing campaigns, cold calling and prior industry contacts.
· Lead account strategy and client development.
· Collaborate with the XDD international sales and marketing teams to develop cross-border opportunities.
· Attend industry events (both in person and virtually).
· Provide insight and consultative value to prospects and clients.
· Plan and lead customer meetings, including with C-Level executives.
· Produce high quality and differentiated quotations and negotiate contracts.
· Travel is expected (when appropriate) throughout the UK and Europe. 10 – 20% time travelling.
· Experience working for a company in eDiscovery, legal technology or related disciplines.
· Expertise in selling to law firms, government or corporate legal departments.
· Business to business sales experience.
· Bachelors degree in a technical or business discipline, or related industry experience.
· Five years’ experience in new business development.
· Two years of working in eDiscovery or legal technology.
· Experience with sales management and pipeline platforms (Salesforce, Pipedrive etc).
· Comfortable with presenting to legal and technical audience.
This role can be located in our London or Manchester office, fully or partially remote. Extensive travel into London and Manchester would be required.