We are looking for an Experienced Commercial Litigation Attorney (3+ years) in Dallas, TX, US to join our dedicated litigation team. This is an excellent opportunity for mid-level to a senior attorney to launch their career in law firm business and learn how to run a successful practice while providing clients with practical solutions and courtroom wins.
Sul Lee Law Firm, PLLC was established in 2013 and continues to experience 30-50% growth annually. We are committed to building our clients a bright future through our work with international businesses and unique cultures.
Our firm is an energetic, creative, and fun environment that encourages professional growth and balanced work-life harmony. To be considered for this position, applicants need to show outstanding written and analytical skills, as well as have a minimum of three (3) years of civil litigation experience. Past appellate, insurance defense, and/or motion practice experience is also preferred. We seek an individual who can look beyond the now and help us strategically build relationships with our clients.
• Medical Insurance
• Dental/Vision Insurance
• 401(k) and match
• Paid Time Off
• Professional Development
• Other benefits negotiable
• Leading and supporting state/federal cases as well as arbitrations
• Motion practice and Discovery work
• Attending hearings, depositions, mediations, and other court appearances
• Executing the solution both by directly working on it or by utilizing and delegating with appropriate junior attorneys and staff
• Managing client communication
• Preparing cases for success in mediation, trial, and arbitration
• Communicating with opposing counsel and with the court
• Proven expertise in drafting motions and briefs (writing sample(s) please)
• Strong command of legal language and persuasive writing
• A Procedure for Drafting – Systematic approach to drafting tasks
• Ability to outline and structure arguments effectively
• A habit of documenting progress and updating colleagues
Legal Area Interests (Preferred):
• Employment Law
• Shareholder Disputes
• Restrictive Covenants
• Enjoyment in uncovering hidden or nuanced legal issues
• Proficient in conducting comprehensive legal research
• Analytical skills to identify and leverage unique legal angles
Collaboration and Communication:A method, a commitment to, or an understanding of:
• Incremental progress
• Regular documentation
• Progressive milestones
• Scheduled updates
• Effective communication skills with clients, colleagues, and opposing counsel
Employment of Technology:
• Comfort with legal research tools, case management software (Clio preferred), and e-discovery tools
Sul Lee Law Firm?
Sul Lee Law Firm is a fast-growing business, commercial, and IP litigation/transactional firm. Established in 2013, we have experienced significant growth each year. Our firm is known for providing practical solutions, achieving courtroom victories, and maintaining long-term relationships with clients. We value a healthy work-life balance and are committed to building a future for our clients while supporting our team members' personal well-being.
Check out our career page on our website to see what other employees and attorneys talk about our firm.