Compliance eDiscovery Manager
Denver, Colorado (at location)
Are you passionate about eDiscovery and seeking a role that goes beyond routine document review? Do you thrive on helping others understand and navigate compliance complexities to mitigate risks effectively? Are you intrigued by the intersection of compliance and technology? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Our client is in search of a skilled candidate to spearhead a comprehensive compliance email monitoring program. As the Compliance eDiscovery Manager, you will harness technology to conduct monthly email reviews, identify potential compliance-related issues, and recommend appropriate courses of action based on your findings. Additionally, you will play a pivotal role in enhancing existing processes, conducting in-depth data analysis, and fostering collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders.
Our client offers competitive benefits including: Health Insurance, Health Care Consumer Education & Support, Virtual Care & Health Coaching, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Life & family Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships, Professional Skills Development, Compensation & PTO, Donations & Village Support, Retail & Commuter Discounts, Family Resources & Discounted Child Care, Social & Well-Being, Resources, Military & Veteran Programs
- Oversee and manage the proactive Email Monitoring Program.
- Provide leadership and oversight of day-to-day operations for the Compliance QUESTionLine.
- Own and maintain data and reporting for the Compliance Policies Team.
- Collaborate with the Compliance Director on special projects as required.
- Review received inquiries and triage them appropriately. For compliance-related questions, offer timely policy guidance to colleagues and document details within the EthicsPoint system.
- Interpret and communicate compliance policies clearly, highlighting potential risks.
- Analyze data to identify and understand problems, conduct research, and evaluate alternatives to support leadership in decision-making for program enhancements or improvements.
- Escalate issues to leadership, legal, and/or the Investigations team as needed.
- Review and track compliance forms and approvals related to policies.
- Assist in reviewing and providing feedback for compliance policies, training, and job aids as necessary.
- Participate in committees or independently review forms and requests for compliance risks, providing guidance and/or approvals.
Email Monitoring Responsibilities:
- Manage the ongoing compliance email monitoring process, including conducting monthly reviews in Relativity and Brainspace.
- Complete preliminary research on potential issues identified and document the rationale for decisions to conduct additional follow-up or create cases in the EthicsPoint Case Management System for matters requiring further investigation.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement in day-to-day working practices, consistently refining processes to ensure efficiency in risk mitigation.
- Cultivate and sustain positive relationships within the Compliance department and across other departments.
- Analyze data to identify themes and trends, presenting findings to senior compliance leadership on an ongoing basis.
- Communicate findings to leadership and make recommendations for next steps related to identified issues.
Compliance eDiscovery Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required; Juris Doctorate is a plus.
- Mandatory experience with Relativity and/or Brainspace; eDiscovery technical certification(s) preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of professional work experience required. Compliance and/or health care experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to synthesize and analyze diverse information, develop recommendations and solutions, and articulate them clearly to business partners and leadership.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple support requests while ensuring stakeholders are satisfied with completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Broad knowledge of eDiscovery technology and the collection, processing, review, and production of electronically stored information (Client).
Would you like to know more about this role? For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to D.A. Longhi at , or call him at 904)289-8828, you can also apply online and view all our open positions at .
ARC Group is a Forbes-ranked top 20 recruiting and executive search firm working with clients nationwide to recruit the highest quality technical resources. We have achieved this by understanding both our candidates' and client's needs and goals and serving both with integrity and a shared desire to succeed.
ARC Group is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
We are a no-fee agency for candidates.