Role: eDiscovery Senior Analyst / eDiscovery Project Manager
Employment type: Full time, permanent
Our client a global consultancy with a supportive and highly creative environment deliver an exceptional service. Developing strong, personal relationships with their clients is at the forefront of our service approach they offer. They have a need for someone to join their growing Forensic Technology/eDiscovery Team.
The team specialises in providing technology solutions collecting, processing and analysing data from a variety of sources. They work with clients to identify and secure electronic evidence using best practice. Includes: Fraud, financial investigations, general commercial litigation, intellectual property disputes and also corruption investigations.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn and develop skills across the EDRM. This position is primarily based in London, however candidates may be expected to travel on occasion as some engagements can require working on client sites.
* Processing data, performing Quality Control checks, uploading to the document review platform
* Providing support to document reviewers
* Responding to clients requests escalating as required
* Proactively support/administrate projects
* Communicate with clients and senior team members/stakeholders
* Research new tools, techniques and workflow to help streamline the processing and review
* An ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and maintain quality
* An ability to perform sometimes repetitive tasks, accurately and consistently
* A strong desire to learn and share your knowledge (training is provided)
* An ability to work independently and as part of a team
* An ability to articulate complex information clearly, in non-technical language to clients
* Efficient and effective time management and organisation skills
* Essential MS Office skills
Other desirable skills (Not essential)
* Good understanding of forensic procedures and best practices (ideally not essential)
* Understanding of transactional and relational databases (e.g. T-SQL, SQL, my SQL)
* Experience of at least one hosted document review tool (e.g. Relativity, Nuix, Recommind, Clearwell, Ringtail etc)
* Understanding of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
Brimstone Consulting acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) – a free and confidential service to candidates. Brimstone Consulting is an equal opportunities employer. Due to time constraints we can only reply to applicants that match our clients’ specifications.
Our Data Protection number: ZA(phone number removed)
Keywords: eDiscovery, e-Discovery, “e Discovery”, EDRM, Litigation support, Relativity, Recommind, Introspect, Nuix, Project Management, Electronic discovery reference model, Digital Forensics