Provide team oversight or direct delivery of various types of client engagements involving discovery for complex litigation, regulatory investigations, and other dispute situations. The ideal candidate will have experience in large cases and will be involved in the execution of technology-based best practices and sound discovery management methodologies. Executes project work ensuring best practices are followed and project deliverables are completed on time.
- Lead team and project manage client engagements not handled within standard Lighthouse Service Delivery offerings
- Execute project-specific tasks in Nuix workstation, Nuix Discover, and Relativity including searching, batching, TAR review, production population protocols and identification, support for privilege review and logging, quality control, and interfacing with Lighthouse proprietary applications
- Execute project-specific tasks or workflows in Microsoft M365 Advanced eDiscovery application as it relates to searching, collection, review set creation, and establishing holds within a client’s production environment
- Interact with and project-execute tasks within a clients environment
- Participate in client workshops on the impact of Microsoft 365 on legal, compliance, data protection and recordkeeping requirements
- o Maintain strong knowledge and fluency on the impact Microsoft 365 adoption has on IG, eDiscovery, data privacy, compliance, and related areas
- o Maintain broad and deep subject matter expertise in Microsoft 365’s native IG, eDiscovery, and data protection tools, including the ability to conduct demonstrations of the tools and answer difficult questions
- Train review teams, counsel, and case managers on relevant eDiscovery applications (e.g. Nuix, Relativity, M365 Advanced eDiscovery) as needed
- Consult with clients, counsel, and review teams on best practices in review, including review workflow, quality control, driving efficiency, and application of eDiscovery tools and processes
- Evaluate and document changes released for Microsoft M365 to understand the impact on eDiscovery, IG, and Security
- Assist in developing and documenting workflows
- Successfully manage multiple concurrent projects while keeping team leadership informed of status, potential project risks or pending issues.
- Accurately scope incoming work and associated estimated timelines
- Support internal process improvement, testing, and development initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND BEHAVIORS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Requires 1-3 years of leadership experience
- Requires 6 – 10 years of eDiscovery industry experience with understanding of litigation discovery process and objectives required.
- Experience with typical and customized review workflows, direct experience with support of review preferred.
- Experience working with Microsoft M365 Core eDiscovery and Advanced eDiscovery tools and data
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong administrative Relativity experience, certifications preferred, analytics experience a plus
- Strong administrative Nuix Discover experience, certifications preferred, analytics experience a plus
- Microsoft certifications for MS-500 is a plus
- Microsoft certifications for AZ-500 is a plus
- Working knowledge of Nuix Workstation, certifications and experience “in production” a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to tailor technical discussions to fit the audience
- Collaborative and team-oriented approach to supporting projects both internally and externally
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, ability to “think outside the box”
- Proven ability to work successfully under pressure and in a fast-paced environment where requirements can change without notice
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Duties are performed in a typical office environment while sitting at a desk or computer table. Duties require the ability to use a computer, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material.
- Duties may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends).
- Duties may require the ability to travel via automobile or airplane, approximately 10% of the time will be spent traveling.
- Job may be required at a customer facility